The Vibrant blooms that keep giving all summer long
The Arizona Sun Blanket Flower is one of our favorite perennials!
Flowers begin to develop at the beginning of summer and continuously put out new blooms throughout the season.
In addition, this is a native wildflower that attracts pollinators to the yard.
Light Requirements: Full Sun
Soil Preference: Infertile, prefers sandy loam soils with gravel mulch
- Deadhead spent blooms to redirect energy to make new flowers all summer
- Leave standing to overwinter, and cut back to 1″-2″ above the soil in mid-spring when the plants begin to wake up.
- Replace in 3-4 years when plant loses its vigor.
ENter to win your own
It’s G I V E A W A Y time 🎉
In honor of #givesomethingawayday on Monday, we’re going to be randomly selecting 1 lucky winner who will receive a watering can, a “Beautiful Blooms” planter, and an Arizona Sun Blanket Flower plant. Great additions for any plant lover!
TO JOIN THE GIVEAWAY:
1. Like our Facebook page
2. Share this post to your Facebook feed
3. Sign up for our mailing list
It’s that easy!
The winner will be chosen Friday, July 19th at 12 PM. Winner must be able to pick up prize at Jack Frost Garden Center in Virginia Beach, VA during store hours.