Jack Frost specializes in landscaping and hardscaping services in Virginia Beach.
With your vision at the forefront, we design and create beautiful landscapes. We will transform your uninspired exterior space into a lush green paradise!
- We start with a one-on-one meeting between you and one of our expert designers at your property to discuss your vision and needs, as well as take measurements and pictures for our design process.
- After the meeting, we’ll create professional landscape plans and presentations, such as photo-based designs, plan drawings, and 3D-walkthroughs and send those to you.
- Once you’ve reviewed the initial designs, we work with you to finalize the plan. We provide the most sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing design concepts.
- Once you decide on a finalized plan, our designers and landscapers will turn your project into reality, working with you every step of the way to produce a unique area just for you.
We are committed to creating beautiful and functional outdoor environments for residential and commercial properties.
Servicing both public and private entities, our team of skilled landscape contractors in Virginia Beach approaches every project with unmatched efficiency and attention to detail. We have the capability, resources, and experience to construct landscapes of virtually any size and complexity.
Don’t add undue stress to your busy day or break your back over landscape, garden, or yard maintenance. Leave the work to our team!
Hardscaping refers to structures designed to fit within a landscape design.
Hardscape can be used to both beautify and define different areas within your yard. A patio is the social area nearest to the house while a garden wall can indicate the end of an area to show off plants and bushes. Pavers or a walkway help a visitor get to the different areas of your yard.
Many experts say it’s a good idea to have hardscaping elements as the anchor of a design for a yard.
If you have a large, open yard, you can use hardscaping to create private pockets and borders without interfering with the expansive view that you like. Low retaining walls, grottoes, and raised planting beds can isolate little sections of land to use for times when you want to be alone.
Design, Installation, and Repair
- Garden Beds
- Sod Installation
- Plant & Tree Replacement
- Bare Spot Restoration
- Paver Patios
- Outdoor Kitchens & Bars
- Fireplaces and Pits
- Seating Walls
- Retaining Walls
- Water Features
- Paver Walkways and Driveways
- Archway, Trellis, and Arbor Installation
- Cut, Trim, Edge
- Aeration & Seeding
- Fertilization and Lime Applications
- Weed Control
- Seasonal Flowers
- Snow Removal