It’s always sad when one of your favorite plants stops blooming. With most plants we only get a brief window to enjoy the beauty of their flowers!
Here are 2 of my favorite long blooming flowers; they flower several times throughout the year. It’s great knowing that even when my quick-bloomers lose their flowers, I always have these to provide color to the yard!
The Coral Drift Rose
- Blooms spring – frost
- Full sun
- Dwarf shrub (1.5 ft tall)
- Cut back yearly
- Disease and drought resistant
- Blooms Spring, Summer, and Fall
- Available in 31 colors
- Low Maintenance
- Thrives in 4-6 hours direct sun
- 4.5 ft tall
- Leaves change from dark green in the summer to bronze in the winter
Authored by Katie Plummer , Jack Frost Director of Marketing and Communications